This web site forms the UK & Ireland hub for the Love After Marriage ministry which was started in 2008 at Bethel Church redding CA by Barry & Lori Byrne. LAM is part of Nothing Hidden Ministries (LAM Single Life Workshop & Spirit Connection) in the UK & Ireland.
LAM is now available across the USA and in Germany Switzerland France China and Australia as well as the UK &I. In July 2011 LAM came to Scotland at CLAN Gathering (New Wine in Scotland). February 2012 saw the launch of LAM in England as Lori & Barry came to do an Intensive 5 day workshop in Northampton at Kingdom Life Church. LAM is running at several locations across Scotland (see course facilitator tabs for a course near you) and England. LAM is available in the UK in four formats; the 5 day intensive workshop, the 3.5 day intensive workshop or the 18 weekly session local workshop at your church. There is also an introductory e-course designed to give you a taste of LAM, as couple, available from www.nothinghidden.com If you want to find out how you can participate or bring this ministry to your church or area please contact: email@example.com
Forthcoming LAM Intensive workshops:
- LAM Nottingham with Trent Vineyard 17-20th Feb 2016 – see England page for Application Pack
- LAM Edinburgh with Holy Trinity Wester Hailes 6-9 April 2016 – see Scotland page for Application Pack
- LAM North Kent with Eastgate/NKCC 15-18th June – see England page for Application Pack
During a LAM workshop you can expect to see God do great things for you as a couple (Check out the video testimony section). The workshops aim to give:
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication and enjoyment
- Fresh and bold teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Opportunities to practice these tools in an safe, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Keys that take healthy marriages to a deeper level
- Activities, training and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Barry Byrne has been a marriage & family therapist for over 30 years, as well as a devoted student of Gods word. He has ministered at Bethel Church in their Transformation centre both as a teacher and supervisor to the counsellors. his wisdom & anointing in the area of inner healing are matched by his personal experience of the Fathers love.
Lori Byrne is a fourth-generation pastor with a strong gift of discernment and the prophetic. Having counseled people for years within the church, she draws from a vast wealth of wisdom and experience in connecting and building intimate relationships in the Body of Christ.
Barry and Lori have been married since 1979, and currently reside in Redding, CA and are on staff at Bethel Church. The delight of their lives are their 4 adult sons, daughter-in-laws, and grandchild, who are all involved in various ways with their ministry.